You agree to use this website only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below.
• You agree not to take any action that might harm the security of the site, make the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause harm to the site or the Content. You agree not to subtract from or add to, or otherwise alter the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you.
• You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete.
• If our organization believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
• This site is provided only for non-commercial, individual use, and/or so that you may learn about our organization and the services we provide.
The material and content accessible from this website, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our organization is the proprietary information of our organization and our organization maintains all right, title, and interest in the content. Accordingly, the content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, forwarded, or transferred in any way without the prior written consent of our organization, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our website, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are forbidden from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the website without the express written permission of our organization.
This website and its content are protected by copyright laws, and belong to the organization. The copyrights for the content are owned by the organization. You may download and reprint content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and re-print Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. You may not deploy or alter in any way images or other content on the site.
You understand that our organization cannot and does not assure or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the renovation of any lost data. Our organization does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The information, products and services offered on or through the website and by organization to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or understood, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. we do not warrant that the site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of this website, including bulletin boards, or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or other unsafe components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the site or materials on this site or on third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, relevance, reliability or otherwise. With regards to health & wellness content on the site:
This site offers health, wellness, and fitness information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any apprehensions or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on this site or available through any services are projected to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medical or counseling care. For purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine and counseling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice.
With Regards To Financial Content On The Site:
Neither organization nor its owners, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers and agents are financial advisers and nothing contained on the site is intended to be or to be construed as financial advice. Organization is not an investment advisory service, is not an investment adviser, and does not provide personalized financial advice or act as a financial advisor. The site exists for educational purposes only, and the materials and information contained herein are for general informational purposes only. The education and information presented herein is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be interpreted as, specific advice tailored to any individual. You are encouraged to discuss any opportunities with your attorney, accountant, and financial professional or other advisor.
Limitation on liability
Organization, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, penal, actual, substantial, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if organization has been advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event will the collective liability of organization and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to organization for the relevant content, product or service out of which liability.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
• You do not have the right to post.
• Supports illegal activity or converses an intending to commit an illegal act
• Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent
• Does not relate directly to this website
• Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive
• Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
• Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity
• Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law
• Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
• Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site
• Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors
• Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
• Disturbs the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site
• Includes MP3 format files
• Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
• Violates any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site
Claims of copyright infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the Indian copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by organization infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to organization a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to fulfil with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to consult upon organization’s actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to organization a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA;